Do you want to be part of a dedicated team? Working at the Council for Aboriginal Alcohol Program Services is not your average job; we deal with different people and face different challenges every single day. You won’t find many challenges that are as rewarding as supporting someone to change their life.
We are always on the lookout for enthusiastic people who want to start or advance their careers in community services. We offer excellent benefits and conditions and while CAAPS work supports families, this includes the families of our employees so we have family-friendly policies to assist you with work-life balance and cultural safety.
Why Work For CAAPS
- You are committed to the health and wellbeing of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
- You will receive immense job satisfaction working for a values-based organisation
- To have a career in an organisation that makes a difference
- To work in a family-friendly and supportive work environment
- Receive training and opportunity for professional development
- Take advantage of Salary Packaging benefits that increase your take-home pay!
- Receive attractive leave conditions that accommodate cultural considerations
If you are interested in exploring casual employment opportunities at CAAPS, please complete the form through the link provided. If you would like to apply for vacant advertised positions, please scroll down to our Current Vacancies section at the bottom of the page for more information.
Applicants must be an Australian Citizen or have the ability to stay and work within Australia without restriction. To submit your application you must provide your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your experience and addressing the selection criteria listed for the role. If these documents are not received by the application closing date your application will not be short-listed for selection. If you are shortlisted for an interview you must produce 100 points of Identification prior to the scheduled interview time.
Email inquiries may be made to [email protected]