Annual reports communicate not just CAAPS activities, but our accomplishments during the past year. They also educate community leaders and decision-makers about our important work and show our supporters that contributions are being well-managed. The annual report gives us an opportunity to recognise special people and say thank you while serving as record of CAAPS journey supporting our people and advocating on issues that matter to the most.
2017 Annual Report
The 2017 CAAPS Annual Report includes
- Roll out of new AOD treatment program
- Redeveloped the 16 week VSU program
- New programs for mums and bubs
- Refurbished children’s room
- Addition of outdoor undercover play area