In line with principles announced in the NT Governments Roadmap to the New Normal strategy, CAAPS have updated our changes to services and activities.
From the 1st May 2020
- Homelessness Outreach Service operating with precautions in the Darwin and Palmerston region (no transport of clients).
From the 18th May 2020
- Admission into residential programs to recommence (excluding residents of biosecurity zones).
- Face to Face counselling to recommence at our Strong Steps service, although phone and video counselling is still highly recommended.
- Access to CAAPS premises at 60 Boulter Road will return to normal (access through front gate, no prior screening required).
- HOS to recommence transport of clients.
From the 5th June
- Face to Face Intake interviews will recommence (phone and video prior to this)
Biosecurity areas, subject to federal government decision, are proposed to re-open 18 June 2020. CAAPS will open admissions into residential programs for people from these communities once restrictions are lifted.
Please contact CAAPS on 8922 4800 for more information.